- Product information kept within the company is scattered throughout departments and held by employees or systems, instead of being available centrally.
- Inconsistence product data across its Tmall and JD stores
- NetSDL implemented a PIM module which helps client to automate the product input/edit process.
- NetSDL also offered post-implementation support and enhancement of the PIM.
- The PIM acts as the central set of data that can feed information to its Tmall/JD stores and ERP
- Help client succeed in implementing its omnichannel initiatives